Community Counseling Solutions (CCS) offers a wide variety of behavioral health services to Gilliam County residents, including:
- Individual, family, and group therapy,
- Alcohol and drug treatment,
- 24/7 crisis intervention services,
- Psychiatric consultation, and
- Medication management,
- Other services: residential treatment and schools (in cooperation with other organizations)
- They also offer case management for developmental disabilities in a six county region.
CCS formerly existed under the name Morrow Wheeler Behavioral Health, as a county division. The group recently incorporated into a private, not-for-profit organization.
Visit their website at www.communitycounselingsolutions.org for more information.
Condon Office Arlington Office
Services: MH, A/D Services: MH, A/D
P.O. Box 705 Gilliam County Office
422 N Main Street 110 On The Mall
Condon, OR 97823 Arlington, OR 97812
P: (541) 384-2666 P: (541) 454-2223
Energy and Rental Assistance
Energy Services is responsible for the management and administration of our social services to low-income Oregonians residing in Umatilla, Morrow, Gilliam, and Wheeler counties. Services include: Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP), case managed energy assistance, shut-off utility assistance, weatherization, and home energy education. Please refer to the different services listed for the assistance that matches your need.
CAPECO’s Emergency Service Programs specialize in providing rapid response to clients having personal or economic crisis. Assistance varies due to funding.