Community Counseling Solutions (CCS)Community Counseling Solutions (CCS) offers a wide variety of behavioral health services to Gilliam County residents, including:
- Individual, family, and group therapy,
- Alcohol and drug treatment,
- 24/7 crisis intervention services,
- Psychiatric consultation, and
- Medication management,
- Other services: residential treatment and schools (in cooperation with other organizations)
They also offer case management for developmental disabilities in a six county region. CCS formerly existed under the name Morrow Wheeler Behavioral Health, as a county division. The group recently incorporated into a private, not-for-profit organization.
Visit their website at www.communitycounselingsolutions.org for more information.
Additional Behavioral Health Resources please see Greater Oregon Behavioral Health Inc. (GOBHI) www.gobhi.org/about